The Hoffman Environmental Research Institute through its Center for Cave and Karst Studies and in cooperation with the Mammoth Cave International Center for Science and Learning and Western Kentucky University, are pleased to announce the launch of the Summer 2013 Karst Field Studies Program. Courses this summer will include:
- Karst Geology, June 2-8, Dr. Art Palmer
- Karst Geophysics, June 9-15, Dr. Lewis Land
- Cave Photography, June 10-14, Dr. Dave Bunnell
- Karst Hydrology June 17-21, Drs. William White and Nicholas Crawford
- Cave Biology and Ecosystems, June 17-21, Dr. Dave Ashley
For more information about the program, courses, how to register, and instructors, please visit www.karstfieldstudies.com. While visiting the website be sure to also check out the 'Scholarships' tab for information about the Nick Crawford Karst Education Scholarship, a competitive award designed to offer financial assistance for attending a course.
If you have any questions please contact the Karst Field Studies Director, Dr. Leslie North, at firstname.lastname@example.org.