The Hoffman Environmental Research Institute at WKU, is pleased to offer the Summer 2012 Karst Field Studies Program. Courses this summer will include:
- Exploration of Mammoth Cave, June 4-10
- Techniques in Karst Groundwater Investigations, June 6-8
- Karst Hydrogeology of the Ozarks, June 10-16
- Cave Archaeology, June 11-16
- Cave Survey and Cartography, June 17-23
- Application of Geophysical Methods to Karst Terrains, June 16-22
Courses may be taken for graduate, undergraduate, or continuing education credit. Courses may also be taken as non-credit workshops.
For more information about the program, courses, how to register, and instructors, please visit karstfieldstudies.com.
If you have any questions please contact the 2012 Karst Field Studies Director, Dr. Leslie North, at email@example.com.